Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Tam
- SKU: AHTH
- Categories: Hats and Hackles, Ren Fair Collection, Tartan Hats and Ties, Tartan Hats and Caps, Holiday Gift Guide, Tartan Day Essentials, Burns Night Essentials, Last Min Halloween Ideas
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from over 90 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
Homespun Tartan Tam
Every good Celt needs a proper, authentic, Homespun Tartan Tam. Your friends will turn green with farmad (envy) when you show up wearing your new, hand-spun matching Tam and kilt! These hats are also great on their own, to add some spice to your fall and winter outerwear. The drawstring means no worrying if the Tam will fit. Tam o’ Shanter’s name comes from the hero of a Robert Burns poem. It is also known as tams, Blue Bonnets, or Scot’s Bonnet, found in Irish and Scottish cultures. No matter the occasion, a Tam will make an impression!
- No matter the occasion, a Tam will make an impression!
- It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically.
- The drawstring means no worrying if the Tam will fit.
- Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically.
We try very hard to keep these in stock, but if we are waiting for a shipment, you will need to wait too, up to 8 weeks for delivery.
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Hunting Weathered, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Lamont Ancient, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Made from Light Weight (11oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All with an Elastic Headband
- 6-Panel Design
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
- Traditional balmoral made from 100% felted wool, perfect for Highland dress
- Choose between four colors and patterns to match your favorite kilts and Celtic outfits
- Lined for your comfort with Grosgrain ribbon down the back
- Available in sizes 6.75-8 to fit various heads
- Make a statement the next time you go out. Display your Scottish pride while staying fashionable, no matter the occasion!
- Available in over 80 tartans, the perfect way to accent any outfit with a Celtic flair. The Sash measures 54 inches by 9 inches
- Lightweight and comfortable, this set will look great and essential during spring, fall, or even summer days.
- Made from our signature homespun fabric to produce a classic, authentic look
- The drawstring in the back of the Tam makes it the right fit for everyone – Great for couples, one for each!
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.