Traditional Feather Hackles
- Traditional feather hackles. Attach them to your glengarry or balmoral.
- Hackles are available in 13 vibrant colors that the sun won’t bleach. Color-fast dye protects them from fading or bleeding.
- They attach easily to your hat with a convenient wire loop to add a splash of color to any hat.
- Our hackles are inspired by those of the Historic Fusilier Regiments. Customize your outfit to match your Regiment’s color hackle.
$10.00 – $15.00
Made from real chicken feathers, these 7” colored hackles are the perfect embellishment for your glengarry or balmoral. Vibrant and color-fast, these colors are safe to wear on a rainy Scottish afternoon or in the bright US sun. Available in 13 different colors, feel free to find your favorite! We’ve customized these hackles to mirror the hackles of Historic Fusilier Regiments; whether for reenactment purposes or fashion, these dynamic hackles will add a splash of color to any outfit. Please note: Some hackles are shorter than others. Refer to the color-chooser for the exact length.
|Hackles Color|| |
Black (3 inch), Black (5 inch), Blue & White (5 inch), Gold (5 inch), Dark Green (3 inch), Green (5 inch), Irish Tri Color (4 inch), Kelly Green (5 inch), Navy Blue (3 inch), Red (3 inch), Red (5 inch), Red & White (5 inch), Red, White & Blue (5 inch), Royal Blue (5 inch), White (4 inch), Yellow (5 inch)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- This Tartan Driving Cap or Golf Cap—Light Weight is durable for a day on the links. Perfect for everyday wear!
- Choose from over 500+ clan and non-clan tartans. Display your Celtic heritage in style.
- The cap is made with 11 oz premium lightweight wool. It’s available in sizes XS to 2XL.
- This high quality accessory is made in Scotland with fine craftsmanship.
- The Khaki Military-Style Balmoral – also known as a tam – is a durable, versatile accessory made of 100% felted wool
- World War II military tam style makes for a striking complement to Celtic dress
- Available in sizes 6.75-8, so you can choose the perfect fit for you; be advised that sizes run small
- Toorie (pom pom) on the top of the hat provides authentic Scottish, British, and Canadian WWII military style
- Premium Glengarry made in Scotland with 100% wool felt
- Traditional Scottish hat worn by both men and women
- Choose from either plain black or red and white dicing pattern
- Easily folded and portable for convenience
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.