Quality Kilt and Accessories Bundle
- SKU: HQCTA
- Categories: Kilts, Quality Kilts, Kilt Accessories, Highland Accessories, Kilt Pins
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, Pewter, Wool Blend
- Quality Wool-Blend Kilt (80+ Tartans). Made from 4-6 yards of tartan, fully Lined, three straps and buckles (no velcro), belt loops
- Matching Flashes will attach nicely to around your kilt hose and will keep them up!
- Matching Clan Crest Kilt Pin, 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Matching Tartan Tam, the drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
Our Quality Wool Blend Kilt is great for athletes, casual wear, first-time buyers, or those on a budget. This kilt is great to have in your closet as an extra kilt to save wear and tear on your nicer kilts. They are also so nice we use them for your rentals and many customers use them for weddings and other formal occasions. Made from 4-6 yards of our Homespun wool-blend tartan (55/45 blend of polyester & wool). Machine-stitched pleats are each about 1″ wide, and 3-4″ deep. Fully lined with three straps and buckles and belt loops, makes these kilts hard to tell the difference from those that are made in Scotland.
HOWEVER, please keep in mind that this is NOT a custom tailored kilt, so it will most likely not fit as if it was tailored for you. The waist and hip size is about the same. If your hip measurement is more than 4 inches larger than your waist, then the kilt may not fit well. If you are looking for a tailor made look, please purchase one of our Premium Custom-Tailored Kilts.
About the Fabric
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is hand woven, these flaws are a natural part of it’s character.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, for a more casual look, many men prefer to wear their kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
Quality Wool Blend Kilt with Matching Tartan Flashes and FREE Kilt Hanger
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Hunting Weathered, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Lamont Ancient, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
|Waist Size (Inches)||
28W, 29W, 30W, 31W, 32W, 33W, 34W, 35W, 36W, 37W, 38W, 39W, 40W, 41W, 42W, 43W, 44W, 45W, 46W, 47W, 48W, 49W, 50W, 51W, 52W, 53W, 54W, 55W, 56W, 57W, 58W, 59W, 60W, 61W, 62W, 63W, 64W, 65W, 66W, 67W, 68W, 69W, 70W, 71W, 72W
|Hip Size (Inches)||
28H, 29H, 30H, 31H, 32H, 33H, 34H, 35H, 36H, 38H, 40H, 42H, 44H, 45H, 46H, 47H, 48H, 49H, 50H, 51H, 52H, 53H, 54H, 55H, 56H, 57H, 58H, 59H, 60H, 61H, 62H, 63H, 64H, 65H, 66H, 67H, 68H, 69H, 70H, 71H, 72H, 73H, 74H
18L, 19L, 20L, 21L, 22L, 23L, 24L, 25L, 26L
Pewter Clan Crest Kilt Pin
|Clan Crest List R||
Abercromby, Agnew, Ainslie, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Arnot, Baillie, Baird, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Bell, Bethune, Borthwick, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Chisholm, Clelland, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Crosbie, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Dalrymple, Dalziel, Darroch, Davidson, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Galloway, Gartshore, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Herries, Home (Hume), Hope, Hunter, Innes, Irvine, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kincaid, Kinloch, Kinnaird, Lamont, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Keppoch, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie of Seaforth, MacKie, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLea, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod, MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Vincere Vel Mori), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Mow(e), Muir, Munro, Murray (Mermaid), Murray of Atholl (Demi-Savage), Napier, Nesbitt, Nicholson, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paisley, Pollock, Primrose, Pringle, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scottish Thistle, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Spens, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Wallace, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wood, Young
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Authentic philabeg made from premium wool tartan woven in Scotland
- Medium weight tartan hangs better and makes a crisper pleat while remaining comfortable in any weather
- Available in over 180 tartan options, so you can find the one you need
- Custom made for the perfect fit, with an option to choose Cheater Pleats for convenience
- Braveheart-style traditional kilt made from 6-10 yards of tartan woven in Scotland.
- There are over 200 clan and non-clan tartan designs to choose from.
- The Single-width ancient kilt is lightweight and practical for warm-weather wear.
- Customizable and fits up to 60-inch waist, and added pre-pleated Cheater pleats for convenience.
- Our Poly/Viscose 5 Yard Kilts are affordable creations by experienced kilt-makers in Scotland
- This kilt’s versatile poly-viscose material makes it the ideal casual kilt.
- Our Poly/Viscose 5 Yard Kilt is virtually indistinguishable from a traditional 100% wool kilt. This supple 65/35 polyester viscose blend material offers ease and comfort of wear in an array of situations and occasions
- Wool-free kilt comes in 60 tartans, giving you a wide range of tartans to choose from
- Traditional Phillabeg made with 100% wool tartan woven in Scotland
- Woven by the same weaver as the kilts in the movie Rob Roy with an authentic and rustic look
- Comes with pleating instructions for your convenience, with the option of upgrading to cheater pleats too
- Custom-made for a perfect fit, you’ll look dashing in this soft blue tartan