Tartan Masks – Wool Free
- Tartan face masks featuring different tartan patterns in a comfortable wool-free material Durable and machine washable for easy care.
- Available in two different fit options to ensure the most comfortable fit for a wide range of face sizes; pleated has a nose wire and is best for smaller faces while the fitted option is best for larger faces.
- Woven Tartan fabric looks like wool but doesn’t itch. Our mask is lined with cotton for additional filtering and comfort.
- Wallet-friendly and eco-friendly reusable non-medical mask filters out bacteria and viruses while showcasing your favorite Scottish tartan patterns.
These handmade Poly/Viscose Fabric Masks are the perfect accessory to filter out bacteria and viruses. More cost-effective than throwing away a disposable mask every day, and better for the environment. Show off your Celtic pride with a tartan on fabric woven in Scotland. They look like wool but are soft and comfortable with no itch. These masks are machine wash and dryable. Your mask will bring joy and lots of smiles as you go forth representing your clan.
Help fight COVID-19 Celtic style with a tartan mask! Match your mask with your kilt or kilted skirt on your next grocery run. Custom-made in the USA with cotton lining.
Cotton fabric is effective at filtering out pathogens spread through respiratory droplets. Easily care for your tartan mask by machine washing on cold and hang to dry for best results. Your non-medical, reusable mask will save you money and stay out of the landfills.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Anderson Modern, Auld Lang Syne Grey, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Buchanan Antique, Clark Modern, Colquhoun Ancient, Davidson Ancient, Douglas (Green) Ancient, Earl of St. Andrews, Elliot Modern, Fraser Red (Dress) Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Menteith Modern, Grey Highlander, Gunn Modern, Isle of Skye, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Modern, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Black (Unofficial), MacNeil (Hunting) of Barra Modern, MacPherson Hunting Modern, MacRae Hunting Ancient, Murray of Atholl Ancient, Murray of Atholl Modern, Prince of Wales, Robertson Red Modern, Scott Green Weathered, Scottish National Modern, Spirit of Scotland Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Camel Modern, Warrior (unregistered non-clan)
|Fitted or Pleated||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in the USA
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Light Weight
- Poly Viscose Tartan
- Traditional Tartan Sash
- Measures Approx. 11″ x 90″
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Ancient Kilt Made in the USA
- Braveheart Style
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Poly/Viscose Tartan
- Cool and Hypoallergenic
- Wool Free!
- Cool and Practical Design
- Recommended for Summer Events
- Ancient Highland Look
- Extra Long Apron to Use as a Fly Plaid
- Over 500 Tartans Available!
- 25-30″ Wide (The Length When Worn)
- Length of Fabric Cut to Your Measurements (To Fit Your Waist)
- Our Poly/Viscose 5 Yard Kilts are affordable creations by experienced kilt-makers in Scotland
- This kilt’s versatile poly-viscose material makes it the ideal casual kilt.
- Our Poly/Viscose 5 Yard Kilt is virtually indistinguishable from a traditional 100% wool kilt. This supple 65/35 polyester viscose blend material offers ease and comfort of wear in an array of situations and occasions
- Wool-free kilt comes in 60 tartans, giving you a wide range of tartans to choose from
- Tartan is woven in Scotland, and the skirt is custom-made to your measurements in the USA
- Official tartans from the hit show Outlander: The Series and features rustic, neutral colors that were historically available and commonly used
- Made with a poly/viscose blend, it’s affordable, wool-free, and hypoallergenic
- Appropriate for casual and formal events with optional matching sash or serape