Tartan Earasaid – 13oz Premium Wool
- SKU: LEW13
- Categories: Ren Fair Collection, Earasaids
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Medium Weight, Wool
- With the Medium Weight Premium Wool Earasaid, choose from one of the hundreds of tartans that we carry
- Part of a traditional women’s Highland outfit and worn over an underdress (not included), it’s ideal for festivals and Renaissance fairs
- Woven in Scotland from medium weight premium wool, the tartan is available in 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yard lengths
- Made right here in the USA, wear this piece for either style or warmth, at knee or floor length
This earasaid is a beautiful, authentic period piece that is the ladies’ equivalent of a great kilt. Worn over an undress, it is great for Renaissance fairs or historical events. Made with our medium weight (12 or 13 oz) premium wool, you can choose from hundreds of tartans. The tartans are woven in Scotland, and the earasaid is made in the USA.
Available in 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards, this versatile piece can be worn at knee/calf or full floor length. Pleating is recommended with each wear (and instructions are included), or you can opt for Cheater’s Pleats.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tartan made in Scotland by the same mill that created the Same tartans worn by your favorite Outlander characters. Choose between Outlander, Outlander Fraser, or Outlander MacKenzie
- Choose between three sizes: 2.5, 3 or 4 yards for this versatile, traditional dress that can be worn either long or short
- Pleating instructions provided or cheater’s pleats can be requested and is traditionally worn over an underdress
- Made with 100% premium wool
- Made with 100% pure new 15 oz Barathea wool, made in Scotland
- Custom-made to your measurements and is nice and versatile enough for semi-formal and formal events
- Black silk lining with thistle silhouette motif and available in black, navy blue, burgundy, and bottle green
- Available in chest sizes 34 inches to 68 inches and available in short, regular, and long sleeve length. Smaller or Larger sizes available upon request
- The Light Weight Premium Wool Earasaid is made from either 10 or 11 oz wool. It’s ideal for warmer weather–comfortable and breathable
- Choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland. The earasaid itself is made right here in the USA
- Made with 2.5-, 3-, or 4-yards of tartan, so you can style it to your preference: knee/calf length or full-floor length
- Traditionally worn over an underdress (not included), it’s the ladies equivalent of a great kilt
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.