Premium Black with Brown Leather Knee-High Boots
- SKU: FBP03
- Categories: Highland Boots, Ren Fair Collection, Ladies Footwear, Holiday Gift Guide, Last Min Halloween Ideas
- Tag: Leather
- Knee-high boots made from black and brown premium, high-quality leather.
- These boots feature a soft insole and durable hiking-boot style for long-lasting wear.
- Lace-up, split-side design for easy on and off and is great for larger calves.
- Constructed for style, durability, and all-day comfort; perfect for festivals and Renaissance Fairs.
Never compromise on style, durability, or all-day comfort again with these premium knee-high leather boots with a soft, comfortable insole and durable hiking-boot style soles. They look great with any ancient or modern kilted outfit, or you can pair them with any non-kilted outfit without looking out of place.
Available in whole sizes 5-15 and designed to fit Celts with wider calves, you’re sure to find the perfect fit! Like many of our customers, be prepared to receive lots of compliments when wearing this boot, combining a traditional Renaissance period look and modern functionality. We won’t be surprised if these become your go-to boots for everyday wear!
|Shoe Size (US)||
Men’s 5 (Women’s 7), Men’s 6 (Women’s 8), Men’s 7 (Women’s 9), Men’s 8 (Women’s 10), Men’s 9 (Women’s 11), Men’s 10, Men’s 11, Men’s 12, Men’s 13, Men’s 14, Men’s 15
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan
- Hand-crafted from heavy weight leather
- Three straps with buckle closures
- Flared at the wrist and top of the forearm
- Made from quality leather
- Lined with soft leather for a comfortable fit
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- It’s the perfect accessory for your favorite kilt, available in various sizes for waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- Understated Celtic elegance make the Quality Rob Roy Sporran ideal for 18th-century cosplay
- Handmade in the USA from soft cowhide, it is stylish enough for heirloom quality and durable enough for regular use
- A wide opening and ample storage make this a practical accessory; an ornate pewter closure makes it a striking one
- Customize this locally-made leatherwork to your taste; between a brown or a black-dyed sporran