Oak Leaf Torc Medium Braid
- Oak trees were sacred to the ancient Celts
- It’s made from fine-quality sterling silver or bronze to match your style or your other jewelry
- Handmade in the USA, the braid measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- The torc is an ancient Celtic style of jewelry—celebrate the vastness of Celtic culture and mythology and adorn any outfit stylishly
$155.00 – $475.00
“The Fairie folk
live in the oaks,
and the acorn will
bring you good luck”
– C. Austin
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid. What better way to honor Bile than to wear a neck ring decorated with its leaves?
Our Oak Leaf Torc is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16 inch (8 mm) thick. It is available in bronze or sterling silver.
Oak trees were sacred to the ancient Celts. The Druids performed their ceremonies in groves of oak trees, collecting mistletoe from their branches with golden sickles. Oak trees that survived lightning strikes were believed to have been imbued with divine power and were particularly revered.
This torc is available in either bronze or silver, measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick in the medium-braid style, and is handmade in the USA. This necklace is the perfect gift for a lover of Celtic mythology and mysticism, or to add to your own collection. It’s sure to become a treasured piece in your wardrobe and to pass down to generations.
|Torc Neck Size||
14 Inch, 14.5 Inch, 15 Inch, 15.5 Inch, 16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch, 18.5 Inch, 19 Inch, 19.5 Inch, 20 Inch
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Raven Torc is handcrafted with ravens’ head embellishments.
- This piece is available in silver or bronze according to your preference.
- Customize this made-in-the-USA bracelet. Make it uniquely your own with a medium or light braid.
- Wear the raven as a Celtic symbol of life and death, sexuality, and conflict.
- The medium braid is the perfect balance between durability and subtlety
- Approximately ⅜ inches or 8 mm thick
- Choose between either bronze or silver for your necklace to suit your preference and personal style
- High-quality and handmade in the USA—each is unique and made custom just for you, so please allow us 6-10 weeks to create it and have it shipped to you
- Handcrafted torc available in bronze or silver and made in the USA
- Features dragon heads, the Celtic symbol of power and wisdom
- Both strong and flexible and retains its shape but is comfortable to wear
- Choose between light or heavy braid and is available for neck sizes 14-20 inches, measuring at the bottom of your neck