Celtic Griffin Neck Torc
$125.00 – $925.00
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
This fabulous creature of Greek mythology was also known to the Celts and is found adorning sword scabbards and belt buckles and mounts. (Spelled Griffon, Gryphon or Griffin)
Available in Heavy or Light Braids, bronze or silver.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- A distinctive and meticulous Viking neckpiece, created by the best craftsmen in the United States.
- Recognizable to any proud Viking, the dragon head terminals on proud display makes the wearer want to head for his longship.
- Custom-made for the wearer, this braided piece comes in two metal options – silver or bronze – to suit any wardrobe.
- We mean heavy when we say it – you will never see a Viking in anything less than this heavy 10 gauge metal Torc.
- Connect to the strength and courage of your Celtic heritage with the powerful symbol of the lion with a Lion Torc necklace in Extra Heavy Braid
- Handmade in your choice of high-quality bronze or silver
- This necklace’s extra heavy braid style( ⅝ inch or 16 mm thick) makes for a strong, durable, and flexible accessory
- Custom made just for you—please allow us between 6-16 weeks to have it crafted and shipped
- Oak trees were sacred to the ancient Celts
- It’s made from fine-quality sterling silver or bronze to match your style or your other jewelry
- Handmade in the USA, the braid measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- The torc is an ancient Celtic style of jewelry—celebrate the vastness of Celtic culture and mythology and adorn any outfit stylishly
- This Stag Torc is handcrafted in the USA
- Available in either bronze or silver
- Choose from either heavy or medium braid
- Made custom just for you—please understand that it’ll take between 6-16 weeks to create it and ship it to you