Irish Coat of Arms Plaid Brooch
- SKU: AICPB
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Sash and Plaid Brooches, Featured, Irish Tartans and Stuff, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Plaid Brooches, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Coat of Arms, Gold, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Special-Order
- Custom-order your Coat of Arms Plaid Brooch for an enduring heirloom that your family will treasure for generations to come
- Made from the finest quality pewter and featuring an intricate Celtic Knot design, the brooch is expertly hand-crafted in Scotland
- Choose from over 100 irish coat of arms and five different gem colors: blue, purple, yellow, green, or red
- 2 ⅞ inch diameter, its sturdy, high-quality pin back affixes to your sash or plaid
Your custom-order Coa of Arms Plaid Brooch is a breathtaking adornment to any plaid. The finest-quality pewter, intricacy, and authentic Glaswegian artisanship form an ornate setting for four dazzling gems, available in five colors. Red, green, yellow, blue, or purple, choose whichever sets off your style best. The brooch measures 2 ⅞ inch diameter. It features a durable pin-back that fits steadfastly on a sash or plaid. Are you worried about finding the right crest for your family? We offer this brooch in over 100 irish coat of arms for a tribute worthy of your family and its legacy. Your heritage matters, so display your family pride with dazzling quality.
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Arbuckle, Barry, Boyle, Brady, Brennan, Burke, Byrne, Callaghan, carrol, Carroll, Casey, Cassidy, Clancy, clark, Clarke, Collins, Connolly, Crawford, Cullen, Daly, Delaney, Devine, Doherty, Donnelly, Donoghue, Donovan, Doyle, Duffy, Dunne, farrel, Farrell, Fitzgerald, Fitzpatrick, Flaharty, Flanagan, Flynn, Foley, Gallagher, Griffin, Hayes, Healy, Higgins, Hoath, Hogan, Ireland, Kane, Kavanagh, Kelly, Kennedy, Larsen, Lynch, Maguire, Mahony, Maloney, Martin, McCann, McCarthy, McDermott, McGrath, McKenna, McLaughlin, McMahon, McManus, Molloy, Moore, Moran, Morgan, Morrissey, Murphy, Murphy of Muskerry, Murphy of Wexford, Murray, Nolan, O'Brien, O'Connell, O'Connor, O'Donnell, O'Leary, O'Neill, O'Reilly, O'Shea, O'Sullivan, Quinn, Regan, Ryan, Sheehan, Sheridan, Sweeney, sweeny, Walsh, Whelan, Wittaker
Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid.
- Mystic Zirconia Crystal Stone
- Rhodium Plated
- Chain included
- Durable, shiny finish
- Please note the difference in stone color, these are natural and real amber, the photo shows the difference in hues, however, we always try and best match necklace amber to the earings amber.