Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin
- SKU: AISKP
- Categories: Kilt Pins, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Chrome, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Shamrock
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
Display your fine Irish heritage and complement your favorite Irish kilt with this stylish kilt pin. Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter and measures approximately 4 inches x 1.5 inches. This beautiful kilt pin features the world-famous emerald green shamrock symbol. The green and pewter create an eye-catching and shiny appearance.
While the shamrock (coming from the Irish word ‘seamróg’, which means ‘little clover’) is most associated with Ireland’s patron saint, St. Patrick, the number three is prevalent in Celtic folklore as representing good luck. The shamrock remains a symbol of pride, hope, and patriotism.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Elegantly hold your kilt together while integrating Masonic and Celtic symbols to showcase your pride in both
- Embellishments represent Scotland’s bravery and dedication and are embedded in stunning royal blue enamel
- Crafted by Scottish craftsmen from high-quality, solid cast brass, this pin was then plated with real silver and antiqued
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 1.25 inches, for an eye-catching but subtle enhancement to your kilt
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
- Keep your kilt together even on the windiest day with the strong and powerful symbol of the stag with a Stag Kilt Pin
- Rhodium-plated and made of 100% lead-free pewter for added durability and shine
- Measures just 3.5 inches long for a subtle embellishment to your kilted outfit
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity—regardless, we almost always have it in stock for convenient and quick shipping