Tartan Flags – Homespun Wool Blend
- SKU: FLAGHS
- Categories: Flags, Earth Day Collection, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, Wool Blend
- Choice of over 80 homespun wool blend tartans to display your family history and ancestry
- Made to order in the USA and measures 56 inches by 36 inches
- Stands the test of time—all unfinished edges are roll-hemmed for durability
- Hang it on any standard flag pole with your choice of three grommets or a flag pole sleeve
Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Flags
Your clan tartan is more than just a pattern. It’s a symbol of your heritage and your descendants! Your ancestors proudly displayed these tartans, and you can, too, when you raise this tartan flag, made with your choice of over 80 homespun wool blend tartans.
This affordable tartan flag is made-to-order in the USA. All unfinished edges are roll-hemmed, so not only will it look good, but it will stand the test of time (much like your Scottish pride)!
This flag measures 56 inches by 36 inches and will fit standard flag poles. Choose between three grommets or a flag pole sleeve.
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Hunting Weathered, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Lamont Ancient, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
|Grommets or Sleeve||
3 Grommets, Flag Pole Sleeve
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Flag Made in the USA
- 11/12/oz Light Weight Tartan
- Measures Approx. 56″ x 36″
- Fits Standard Flag Pole
- Unfinished Edges Roll-hemmed
- Choice of Three Grommets or Sleeve
- Over 500 Tartans Available
- Contact us for Customization!
- Customize by choosing from 60 plus different tartans, each flag measures approximately 12″x 22 and slips on and off for easy washing care
- Comes with powder coated weather-proof paint metal yard flag holder with spring stoppers & anti-wind clips
- Pleated and reversible, each side will show you and your neighbors the beauty of your heritage and tartan
- Make your yard and home beautiful with this festive tartan garden flag made in the USA
- Make a statement the next time you go out. Display your Scottish pride while staying fashionable, no matter the occasion!
- Available in over 80 tartans, the perfect way to accent any outfit with a Celtic flair. It measures 54 inches by 9 inches
- Lightweight and comfortable, this scarf will look great and essential during spring, fall, or even summer days.
- Our tartan scarfs are made from our signature homespun fabric to produce a classic, authentic look
- Light, comfortable, allows for freedom of movement and perfect for summer or warm weather
- Made in the USA by a highly skilled kiltmaker and homespun on an old-world loom for an authentic look
- Made with a 55/45 poly/wool and weighs 9 oz but feels heavier
- Choose between several clan and non-clan tartans and available in 4, 5, or 6 yards