The Claddagh is a traditional Irish ring. It can be worn as a symbol of heritage or simply to express a commitment to three beautiful sentiments.
For centuries, couples have exchanged the famous Claddagh ring as engagement or wedding rings. The symbols stand for love, loyalty & friendship which are represented by the heart, the crown, and the hands.
- Beautifully designed dangle earrings that are versatile, stylish, and timeless — a truly beautiful gift or a special treat for yourself
- Hooks and dangle earrings made with sterling silver measuring approximately 1 inch long with garnet colored cubic zirconia
- Features the traditional Celtic knot design, an ancient symbol of eternity used heavily in Celtic art
- Garnet gems traditionally associated with love, romance, and inner fire
- Beautiful Celtic spiral earrings perfect for any occasion
- Earrings and hooks made from sterling silver
- Features a 3-dimensional triskele design with roots deep in Celtic history
- Measures approximately 1.5-inches long, makes an excellent gift for anniversaries and holidays
Celtic Roots Earrings – Discontinued
Sterling silver earrings with sterling silver hooks. Each measures 5/8 inch wide. The Celtic Tree of Life symbol is one that represents strength, long life, and wisdom. It represents the connection to the earth, the spirit world, and the universe. It is a symbol that endures time.
- Sterling silver earrings
- Sterling silver hooks
- 5/8 inch wide
- Made with Sterling silver and emerald green cubic zirconia stone
- Measures 31 mm (or 1.2 inches) with sturdy but intricate construction
- Features the Celtic knot design (represents eternity) and Claddagh symbol (represents love, friendship, and loyalty)
- Perfect gift for a special someone in your life and is a fine piece of jewelry for any occasion